Direct Ads by Employers
Unless requested otherwise, positions will be deleted after 90 days
Take advantage of free advertising by posting your openings here!
Please send in text format (.txt) and be concise
You can now browse through resumes and job postings at AAMI’s new online Career Center for the medical device and technology field. Search for jobs by location, job title, or posting date.
AAMI members can always post their resume for free.
It’s easy, effective, and a click away — www.aami.org/career
University of Pennsylvania's recent graduates are seeking job opportunities. I would like to invite you to post a PAMIA job to recruit Pennsylvania professionals and graduates at:
We post your job to 80,000 visitors/month, with 900,000 pageviews/month. Posting on QuakersList gives you access to Pennsylvania professionals, students and alumni, especially talented computer software engineers, cloud-computing programmers, and mobile app developers. Trim your selection to the best and brightest!
QuakersList: The Marketplace for Pennsylvania Professionals
Post a Job for University of Pennsylvania Professionals http://jobs.quakerslist.com
228 S 40th St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
QuakersList is not sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with University of Pennsylvania.
Kennedy Health is currently recruiting for a Senior Biomedical Service technician at our Cherry Hill Campus. Candidate must be experienced in all manner of medical instrumentation. Acts as liaison for executive Biomed manager. Assigns work as needed within a reasonable period of time. Manages and assigns installation duties to Level 1,2 and 3 personnel on special projects. Provides day-to-day oversight of medical system service and diagnostic systems at sites serviced by multiple service personnel. Provides oversight relative to repairs and safety protocols to insure that KHS provides a high quality, level of service to our user community. Direct liaison to executive staff during times when Clinical Engineer is not present Services sophisticated high end medical systems and diagnoses system malfunction(s), repairs and/or replaces defective parts, tests for proper operation and safety, and reinstalls equipment to insure that KHS provides a high quality, level of service to our user community. Performs PM inspections/calibrations to high end (x-ray, ultrasound, nuclear and automated¦) instrumentation and monitors completion of work performed by level 1, level II and level 3 technicians at multi-technician sites. Oversees vendors under service contract or time and material conditions in accordance with KHS standards as instructed by the technical manager of Biomed. Adheres to on-call schedule, follows backup procedures and responds to all emergency urgent equipment work requests, as directed within predefined guidelines. Minimum 2 year college degree in appropriate related field. 4 year degree preferred. Minimum 5 years direct service experience in Medical electronics.
Why Work at Kennedy Health?
- In addition to the emotional rewards Kennedy Health associates receive every day from the people and communities they serve, they also benefit from a number of more tangible rewards including comprehensive benefits packages, merit- and service-based awards and recognitions, and educational opportunities. Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance for Employees & Dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Online Educational Partnerships
- 403(b) Matched Savings Plan
- Cash Balance Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Benefit
- Voluntary Disability Benefits
- Employee Reward & Recognition Programs
- Discounted Auto & Homeowner’s Insurance
- Competitive Compensation Program
- Generous Time-off policies
- Employee Wellness Program
To apply please visit our website at https://www.kennedyhealth.org/careers. You can also reach out to Beth Fasano at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-661-6208.
Posted June 20, 2017
Christiana Care Health System, with locations in Wilmington and Newark, DE, is one of the largest health care providers in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Named one of “America’s Best Hospitals” by U.S. News & World Report, we have an excess of 1,100 beds between our two hospitals (Christiana Hospital and Wilmington Hospital) and are committed to providing the best patient care in the region.
Christiana Care is currently recruiting for a Full-Time, Sr Biomedical Equipment Technician. Applicants will be required to work M-F 8am-4:30pm as well as available to be on call after hours 7 days a week. Weekends and holidays are generally not required.
• Repairs, calibrates, and maintains medical equipment and instrumentation used in health care delivery.
• Inspects and installs medical and related technical equipment.
• Assists medical and nursing staff in operation of equipment.
• Associates degree in electronic technology, technical school training, or military specialized training.
• Five years recent experience in electronics repair and maintenance.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
Posted April 3, 2017
New Jersey and a Field Service Engineer for the DC-MD-VA area
For Summit, Northern New Jersey, Program Coordinator: 2870383
For Summit, Northern New Jersey, Biomedical Technician 3: 2870374
For MD-D.C, VA, Field Service Engineer 2: 2887066
Posted April 3, 2017
USA Jobs - USA jobs for Professionals looking for Engineering Jobs,
Healthcare Jobs, High Tech Jobs and Government Jobs.